Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Makin' Moves

I had my seventh treatment a week ago yesterday. I will finally admit that it is starting to wear on me ever so slightly, if only in the sense that I am really looking forward to ringing that bell down there to mark the end of my last treatment. Some mild side effects are becoming more noticeable too - my hair is still thinning slowly, my skin has been turning darker, and my stomach has just been generally disagreeable for the last couple of weeks. But on most days my energy level is still great and I'm feeling really good.

For better or worse, Becky and I have been keeping busy with so much lately that it's kept both of our minds off of treatment. Most of that time has been devoted to searching for and purchasing our first home! We looked at quite of few before finding one that fit the bill, and with interest rates at an all time low we felt like it was a great time to buy. Looks like the remission party this summer will be at our new place on Spencer Road in Lyndhurst!



Lastly, thanks to everyone who has brought or offered to bring us dinner over the last couple of weeks - Ryan, Mr. & Mrs. Grinberg, Tori & Amanda and Brad & Lauren to name  few in particular - we really appreciate it!

Victor and I are headed out to the river now. Thanks for visiting the blog!

1 comment: